Wednesday 3 August 2011

I just can't get enough.

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well! Sorry it's taken me so long to post I have literally been working every day non stop! However on my occasional days off all I do is shop! Here are a few photos of some of the things I have bought over the past month. Its awful and I spend way too much money, but I just can't help myself.
H&M 14.99

All River Island. Bag £12, Shirt £12, Shorts £29.99, Belt £7

New Look £7

All Zara. Jeans £19.99, Jumper £14.99, T-shirt £9.99, Perfume £9.99

Primark, £3.

Primark £13

Topshop £26
Topshop £18
All Topshop




Leopard Heels, £24.99 New Look, Black moccasins £15 New Look, Leopard flats £4 Primark.


River Island. Top £5, Bottoms £4.

All Primark.

Kimino Primark £10, Dotty top Primark £8, Stripe dress New Look £16.99, Black dress H&M £12.99, Stripe cardi H&M £14,99

All Primark- Stripe top £4, Coat £18, Kimono £13, Cardigan £6, Navy knit £12

All River Island- Trousers £30, Knit £38, Stripe knit £35

All Topshop- Grey cardi £38, & Jumper £46, Bottle green knit £40, Shorts, £32, Dotty top £34



All Primark- Bags £7, Rings from £2-£2.50
So as you can see there is rather a lot that I have been buying! And there is more bits and bobs which I will gradually post. Is anyone else this obsessed with buying as me?! I do apologise for some of my awful photography it's quite hard to find places to photograph masses of stuff! 


Love Rhee x x

9 comments:

  1. my mouth is literally hanging open, looking at all the awesomeness that you bought! gaaahhh, it's making me want to hit the mall yet again. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a spree. love all of that river island outfit, great styling.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog lovely :)

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I though i bought allot! haha! You have gone some serious bargains here though hun!
    Look forward to seeing you wear them!
    x
    Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first t-shirt, the print is so cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a lot of stuff, but it looks like quite a few bargains in there :) I love the Topshop knits and shorts, as well as the kimono! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice playsuit! love the mustard and black!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete